Child care program types eligible for funds include:
- Licensed family child care homes
- Licensed child care centers
In addition, the above eligible programs must be licensed and in good standing throughout the grant period with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. This means the program must not have been:
- The subject of a current or past finding of fraud
- Prohibited from receiving public funds under Oklahoma Statutes
- Under revocation or under temporary immediate suspension
To receive these funds, an eligible program, as described above, must have been licensed by March 11, 2021 and must currently be operating and serving children at the time of grant application submission.